Aqua Carpatica Natural Spring Water CASE (24 x 16.9 fl oz) Plastic
AQUA Carpatica comes deep from the Carpathian Mountains, an ancient land were time seems to stand still leaving only the pristine beauty of nature and history. It is the last wild forest of Europe and with no agricultural or industrial activity in the surrounding areas, it is like going back in time.
Millions of years of volcanic activity have filtered impurities at the source, endowing our water with its unrivaled flavor.
Natural Spring Water: In the heart of the Carpathian Mountains of Romania, pristine spring water flows underground from the protected Bajenaru Spring. AQUA Carpatica spring water is responsibly captured to naturally preserve its ideal mineral content, balanced pH, and unmatched pure taste.
- Natural Spring Water (Still)
- Bottled at source: AQUA Carpatica Bajenaru Spring, Vatra Dornei
- Naturally Nitrate FREE (as NO3-N per serving) – ideal for newborns (no boiling required), young children and expectant mothers
- Naturally Sodium Free – recommended for those with high blood pressure or low sodium diets
- Naturally Alkaline: pH 8.2
- Low mineral content – great for use in baby formula, for infants, and everyday hydration
- Natural Electrolytes – improve hydration
- Smooth, clean taste, no aftertaste.
- Protected Springs
- BPA free bottles, 100% recyclable, Kosher
Product of Romania.
We Also Recommend