Orange Blossom Water (Baraka) 9.1 fl oz (270 ml)
Orange Blossom Water (Baraka) - 9.1 fl oz. (270ml)
Orange blossom water is the distilled blossom of sour oranges. It is used in a myriad of Middle Eastern confections. However, there are many other uses of orange blossom water:
- Put a few drops in an iron and you’ll come out smelling of blossom.
- Use it as a facial toner. It is mildly astringent and perfect for sensitive skin.
- Add a splash to your cocktails. It works really well with gin.
- Add a dash to smoothies. Great with any fruit/yogurt combo!
- Place a few drops in a bowl of water and leave it near a radiator to scent the air.
- Mix it with brown sauce, balsamic vinegar, onion, ginger and sesame oil for a marinade for practically anything.
Ingredients: orange blossom extract, water, orange blossom oil
Product of Lebanon
We Also Recommend